Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What can we say?

I know that "I'm sorry" really doesn't cut it this time. Our last break from blogging didn't have an excuse, but this time is different however. About 6 months ago we realized that Elizabeth had more food allergies than we could count. She and I also learned that we are gluten intolerant. All of this excess baking (and eating something that she was allergic to) really took a toll on Elizabeth and until recently she had been in and out of the doctor's office twice a week. Thank goodness she is doing better and is only going once every two weeks! We are now back to normal with a few additional activities that we can't wait to share! We have a lot of catching up to do, so hang around and see what has been going on around here. :-)

~~Laura

5 comments:

Eleganza Strings/ The DeLadurantey Family said...

I am so excited to see all your updates!

Hannah

Olivia Howard said...

I thought you had given the blog up! I also cannot wait to see your posts... I hope that Regency dress you mentioned on my blog is included in the line-up! *hint hint*

Proverbs 31 Sisters said...

Hi Olivia! Oh yes! The Regency dress is one of the next posts! However...as you will see, the size was a little...hmm...BIG! :-)

Audra E. said...

glad to see you two are back. :)

Becky said...

Glad to see you're back on and that you are feeling better.
Greetings
God bless.
Becky