Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Project Update!!

Here is a small update on my Regency Underthings sewing project.......

That's right.....I have only cut out the pattern and fabric........ life has been REALLY busy, and so my poor sewing machine has sat under its cover this whole year......well.....1 1/2 months that is ;-)

Here is a little tip..... I cut out my pattern in the largest size.....then, just folded the pattern to my personal size!  I will be able to re-use the same pattern on multiple people!  ;-)

I will begin sewing next week Lord willing!  :D :D :D

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: