Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Knitting Bag

Here's a picture of the bag I knitted to keep all my knitting projects in. It was huge when I finished it, but then it hit the washing machine with hot water. When I was choosing the yarn from the different colors, I was immediately attracted to these soft colors. Later, I realized that they coordinated with my bedroom wallpaper.☺ I love to felt items. I made a felted black winter hat for Muddy last fall. We'll post a picture of Elizabeth's knitting bag another time.

~~ Laura






4 comments:

the Patty family said...

Like it! I forgot. How long did it take you to make it?
~Sarah

Proverbs 31 Sisters said...

I am not quite sure because I worked on it here and there in the car. I think it was close to 2 weeks.
~~Laura

the Patty family said...

wow!

~Sarah

Audra E. said...

That is so neat! I love the colors that you chose!